5/25/2008

Every Sandwich Tells A Story Contest

Since my email has been over flowing about this I thought I had better look at the facts.


Here is the offical contest site: http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/kids/contest.aspx


Here is what all the disagreement is about:


NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Contest is open only to legal residents of the Untied States who are currently over the age of 18 and have children who attend elementary, private or parochial schools that serve grades PreK-6. No home schools will be accepted.
 ( yes they miss spelled United )


Here is the sponser of the contest:


Contest Sponsors:
Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
SFAFT, 488 Wheelers Farms Road, Milford, CT 06461


Here is the site for the owners of Subway:


http://www.coopamerica.org/programs/rs/profile.cfm?id=214


I will be writing a letter to both Scholastic and Subway. Both companies have wonderful products and services. In the past two years of contest given by Scholastic I could not find one that excluded homeschoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8