5/05/2008

Nature this Week

Termites ( they are hard to see but believe me they are there!!! The white spots.)

DSC_0099 DSC_0100 Rolly Polly

DSC_0105 Inch worm

inchworm

Inchworm2 inchworm3 inchworm4

pair of geese DSC_0084 lone aggressive male goose

rivalgoose Ducks in a row.

ducksinarow Can you guess what lives in here? We live in an area

where there are copperheads and water moccasins. This year

we have already seen lots of snakes out so I was hesitant

to look inside.

DSC_0076

duckhome duckintree Isn't she a beauty!? She is sitting on a very large nest.

The tree is hollow almost all the way up to the top.

 

Can you see the web?DSC_0082 DSC_0061 Algae is a plant too.

DSC_0069

No comments:

Post a Comment


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8