8/28/2008

Throrughly Organized Thursday

Thoroughly Organized Thursday Meme Button


http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/eclecticeducation


By the time thursday hit in our house we need to pick up and clean all over again! One of the ways we have battled this is with zone cleaning on different days. If I know I am going to tackle the foyer and stairs on a given day I try not to let the dust and clutter get to me till that day of the week. Each day we have one area we do really well.


I also was tired of asking everyone to pick up their daily clutter. Now I go through the house frist thing in the am and gather it all and put it in a pile to be gone through as part of morning chores. ( stuff like shoes, books, a few toys as mine are older, clothing, ect)

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Thanks for participating. :) I'll have to try these sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan (A Happy Heart at Home)August 28, 2008 at 6:54 AM

    I do the same thing - I tell myself it's not that day's work yet.


    Great idea about gathering everything up to be put away in the morning!


    ~Susan

    http://ahappyheartathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE DO think too much a like. LOL I was thinkingof this as a hint to share but then didn't. But I like how you encluded in the morning chores . THAT is a GREAT idea and I am going to impliment it !!! ((HUGS)) thank you for sharing. [0=



    Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8