8/22/2009

Just for Fun!

 I found this bit of fun over at Marys http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Canadagirl I usually do not do these but folks always say I have a western accent...after living on the east coast for 26 years ( I am a west coast native) I find it hard to believe I have a west coast accent! Well here is the proof!


 











You Speak General American English!
60% General American English

15% Upper Midwestern

15% Yankee

5% Dixie

0% Midwestern


I am positive the Upper Midwestern comes from the weekly phone calls to my parents in Wisconsin! The Yankee from my dear friend who lives here but was raise up north and the Dixie...well lets face it we are in the south! Funny thing is if I am having a conversation with a fellow Washingtonion I slip right back in the the pacific coast slang.

1 comment:

  1. Amongst all this where does the Pacific Northwest fall ??? LOL I couldn't figure that out. [0=


    I sure wished I could create with you gals. That would be sooooooooo much fun. Ohh btw you could always come for a summmer and seed save with me. [0=


    Blessings and ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8