5/03/2011

Day by Day

Today is a better day. Thankful that each day is new. Yesterday was officially a sick day for me. However I did go to work and clean a house. Came home and rested. The gals completed all their school on their own. Did the laundry. Worked in the garden. Did odd cleaning jobs. Their day was very constructive. I read a book, watched tv., read up on Potassium deficiency, Vitamin D deficiency, Myotonic Dystrophy and Fibromyalgia. I missed working in the garden but did enjoy reading and studying! It saddens me but brings joy at the same time when I think that the gals no longer need loads of help with school and do so much all on their own.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear you are doing better. ((HUGS)) Sounds like you have a nice rhythm going on there.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling better. We've had so much rain I haven't been able to do any gardening yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray you are feeling a little better. It will be a sad say when my kids don't need me as much, but then it will be a happy one too, because I will know that I did a good job, just like you!

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8