1/20/2014

Click 365 : New Sewing Area

 
When we first moved into this home 13 years ago I used the upstairs hall as my sewing area. Its 10 ft wide at one end with a very large window. With all the doors  ( 4 bedrooms and a bath) it takes creativity to use but it works. As the children grew and needed more playroom my sewing ended up in a closet and else where throughout the house. Every time I needed to sew or iron I had to pull it out of the closet set up and of course put it all away later. No one is using the hall anymore. So I set up there again. I hope to get 2 quilts done this year as well as several other gifts. Having the area set up and ready helps me to accomplish so much more.
 
 
 I had a pretty table cloth on this old table. Seems my felines like balling it up. I am thinking of putting contact paper on it.

3 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to sew. It must feel really good to make something with your own hands that you can use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you have an area like that. Looks and sounds like you'll get a lot done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have a sewing area! I am sure that many blessings will be made in this area.

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8