9/30/2008

Friendship Award


 


 


 


 



For Canada Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I made this award because I have made some really special friends here on HSB. Friends who care, share, and dare to be honest! I want to pass this on to one very special friend who really blesses me. Mary at http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Canadagirl/  Mary is an encourager, a "sister", a hug when you need one, a best friend, a strong women of God.


I am only passing this on to one ( though I have so many). Keep Pooh in the air and pass this along to a friend who makes a difference in your life! Tag backs allowed! Share a hug!


 


 


 

4 comments:

  1. Mary would be one I would want to give it to too.


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in puddles !!! Really truely my friend. I have been focusing on putting one foot in front of another right now and this just gave me the BIGGEST cyber hug that I soooooooo needed. Thank you and I cherrish you and this very close to my heart. Thank you for being my friend. (((((((((HUGS))))))))))


    Love you my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Tina, GREAT choice for the first recipient of your award! She would have been my pick, as well. Our friendships on HSB simply transcend time and space; they are all so precious.


    love,

    Shani

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Mary is an awesome lady, too. Good choice. Have a wonderful day.


    Valerie

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8