9/20/2008

Homeschool Memoirs



http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w108/hsbawards/Homeschool%20Memoirs/5.png



http://homeschoolblogawards.com/


THEME:


Since I’ve been making you work really hard on the previous Memoir themes I decided to take a little break, and do something fun! This week I want to invite you to share a few of your favourite things - er - sites. I know the list of favourite things could be never-ending, but I’ve made a list for you to do regarding your favourite homeschool things. Just copy this list and add your favourites underneath the appropriate category. BUT by all means you’re welcome to add your other favourite things on the post as well!



 http://www.allcrafts.net/



  • Homemaking/Homesteading


http://www.christian-homemaking.com/ 


http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/index.htm


http://www.thefamilyhomestead.com/homemaking.htm



Still moments with the Lord.


Listening to the chatter of birds very early in the morning.


Feeling a breeze on my face.


Hearing the children getting up in the morning.


The quiet that comes when all are busy enjoying something. ( It can be noisy all around but oh so quiet at the same time)


Seeing a child "get it". ( what ever it may be!)


A cup of coffee with a friend.


Date time with my spouse.


Alone time with each child.


Walking the dog..........


 I love web sites and those that know me know I do alot of homeschooling on line.  I know the above was suppose to be simple and such but I found it very time consuming!  I may not stick with this meme! It is often more time than I have now that school has started. Notice I am getting to this on a Saturday! And I am not sure how to keep up with the compliments. What do you all do? Do you just choose a few to go to? It is a bit overwhelming!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh you did a GREAT job on this !!! I will for sure check them out. Thank you as always. ((HUGS)).


    I will maybe try it after Monday but I am not sure. lol Life is full ...you know. [0;


    Now I am going to go check out your slide show !!!


    Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, it's hard to visit all the memoirs! I usually try to post right on Wednesday morning, when there are only about . . . uh . . . 30! I click them and if they load easily, that is usually a sign that I'll read it. LOL

    Also, this time I mixed up the assignment, but I really liked reading everybody's favorite THINGS more than their favorite SITES, so that was a factor, also.

    I have made some new friends through this meme so I visit them (as long as they have posted early on...or have commented. I do try to say hi to friends who say hi to me. This week's it's kind of hard as I'm writing this from Oakhurst CA on the way to Yosemite. So I"m kind of off the grid. I'm doing a bunch of research for my next book. (A vacation I can write off. Seriously!). Joy of joys.


    When was the last time you were "under the shadow" of Rainier? You are just about as far away from us as you can get, aren't you? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get a chance to do this week's meme. I enjoyed reading yours though. I hope to catch up this following week. Have a great week!!!


    Valerie

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8