10/09/2008

Menu

I occasionally like to post what we had this past week for dinner. My childrens complaints about "chicken" made me look at the menu a bit closer.


Monday: Broiled Chicken/Rice/Vegetables


Tuesday: Chicken Enchilladas ( made with chicken from Monday)/ Cornbread, Spanish Rice and Vegetables


Wednesday:Oven Fried Chicken and Potatoe Salad


Thrusday : Pork Chops on the grill/ Bow Tie Noodles/Vegetables


Friday:Stir Fry Pork/ Vegetables


Saturday:General Tsos Chicken/Leftover Stir Fry and Rice/ Vegetables


Sunday: Pizza


Did you see how many times we had chicken?! It happens like that sometimes. Just depends on what meat is the best buy.


 

1 comment:

  1. We are the same way...but I love chicken and so does my bunch. We never get tired of it. Maybe you can mix it up next week, lol

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8