10/11/2008

Reflections

Psalm 19


The heavens declare the glory of God: and the skies proclaim the works of His hands.


Day after day they pour fourth speech: night after night they display knowledge.


There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard.


Their voice goes out to all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.



I am doing a new bible study:Satisfy My Thirsty Soul by Linda Dillow


The above passage talks about how even God's creation shouts forth His praise, that it transends every language. God is awesome and to be praised and adored!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous picture of God's majesty being displayed through His creation.

    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8