2/04/2009

Weightloss Wednesday

Photobucket


We had a very busy week this week. Not much time to eat correctly much less worry about it. I still lost .8 of a pound. I need to work on the afternoon cravings! I just wish I could eat dinner at 3pm and that would solve the craving issue!


Actually there are good reasons for cravings and ways to manage them. I have been too busy to manage mine and have not paid attention to my cycle. Check out these sites for information on how to manage your cravings.


http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=56732


http://www.calorieking.com/library/articles/Constant-Cravings-and-How-to-Tame-Them_Y2lkPTMmYWlkPTU0Mg.html

3 comments:

  1. I need to find ways to manage my cravings ! Last night would have been a good time. lol


    Praying blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. SunshineonmyshoulderFebruary 4, 2009 at 5:26 AM

    Tina, on Chasity's site I noticed you said you were having cramps when exercising. One possibility may be you need some potassium.... A banana for breakfast and a baked tater for lunch might help. Glad to be on this journey with you and Chasity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there sweet friend!!!!!!!!! I have cravings at the same time, 3 o'clock. It is the tuffest time of day for me. I usually give in, but do eat something healthy. I am feeling a lot more achy today. I am taking it easy, just doing what I have to. Staying home all day on the couch. (:o) School is done and we have been working on the butterfly project today. 4 out of 6 has hatched so far. Trying to work on things I can sit and do. I hope things are slowing down for you!!!

    Be blessed,

    Chasity

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8