2/24/2009

Weightloss Wednesday

Photobucket


I would love to say that this was a great week! But...I lost one pound, gained three pounds and lost two pounds. You can do the math! I had a few bouts of stress eating. Falling in to old habits. Sought out the comfort foods ect. Need to better plan ahead and have the correct foods perpared and ready to go in the fridg.


Good news? I spent time in the garden this week working. Great exercise and even greater mental break. I love time alone in the garden. Dirt is great therapy!


Found two great articles on Spark:


Is Your Diet Making You Fat http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?id=588


Getting a Handle on Emotional Eating


http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/wellness_articles.asp?id=55


I have set my weight counter back to the weight I am today and hope to stay the course this coming week. With Spring on its way I hope to be outside each day working in the yard and hopefully starting my walking program.


I hope all of you are finding ways to suceed in your journey to a better you!

5 comments:

  1. I need to really take some time reading your WW's I am REALLY needing to change many things in my life. You are a inspiration. Your ups and downs are part of life and make you real. Thank you for sharing all of it with us.


    Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some bouts with emotional/comfort eating. I always have different cravings during Aunt Flo. I crave things that normally the rest of the month I can do without. I went and bought me a case of water today for when I am on the go~~I drink my water if I am at home, but not on the go. I am hoping that the water will help my gi problems as well. Also bought healthier snacks for me on the go. Our schedule has more activites as it gets warmer, so I need to get prepared. I LOVE that is soon going to be warmer, so I can get outside and workout there. You are doing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Be blessed,

    Chasity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dropped 4 lbs and am withing one pound of my goal I set last fall. I knew before I went to work that I had lost some more because my pants were loose. I've decided to set a new goal of another 9 lbs cuz I'm not so happy with the me at this goal...sigh. I am encouraged though, and I got some new clothes that will look even better with another 9 lbs off!


    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious about which diet changes you are referring to that has made your fibromyalgia changes for you. Can you tell me more specifically? I have an idea what you might say, but I am waiting for you to confirm it.


    The extra weight I lost this past week was a direct result of the Lord telling me not to eat the "king's delicacies" - the candy and hot chocolate and things that we take for granted in our everyday lives, but the people like Daniel and the ancient Hebrews knew nothing about. The kings of old ate a lot of concoctions that we probably do today on a normal basis, but Daniel knew to keep to the kosher and natural things God provided and to avoid the "delicacies". It is still an ongoing search for me...


    Have a great day!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dirt is great therapy! I always enjoy digging in my garden.

    My problem with dieting is that I can't find much food I like that is healthy. : (

    Pam

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8