3/11/2009

Weight Loss Wednesday

Photobucket


Typical yo yo on the scale this week. I need to not weigh in so much and just let it go! I lost some and gained some and overall am up a few pounds.


It was not easy to eat correctly. I also gave in to eating a wonderful dessert. However my clothes fit much looser. I was very active this week ( outside yardwork and heavy spring cleaning) And I feel great. So this week I will go back to measuring portions and make sure to cut out any bad carbs, sugar, and excess fats.


I moved my goal back ( down ). I am hoping to make this. Most of the people I know now did not know the thin me and think I am already very thin. I have a small frame and was really small when I got married (97lbs). I have no intention of reaching that weight!


Take time to evaluate your eating habits, prepare in advance for eating away from home, and keep the end goal in mind. A Better YOU! You are worth all the effort!


 


Here is a good article about not Weighing Sucess by the Scale: http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=487


And another...because I do this! Signs of When it is Time to Step off the Scale http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=1178

3 comments:

  1. You can do it YES YOU CAN. You sound like you are doing GREAT. I know what you mean by not trying to get back to your weight as a young lady. I am starting today getting on my ex. bike 3x's a wk. That is my first goal. [0= Plus I have been making changes in what I eat. One baby step at a time.


    Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there sweet gal. Sorry I did not visit yesterday~~I was not online all day. These past few weeks have been a yoyo. I am not stressing over it though. I plan to get back on track next Monday. I over did it yesterday in the sweet department. I have done without them so long and went a little overboard yesterday. It made me feel a little sick, which is good. I know it is not good for my body. Today I will be eating mostly veggies to jump start me back, as well make up for my time this weekend. I will be going to see Beth Moore, so I will be eating out for some of my meals. We can do this!!!!!!!!

    Be blessed,

    Chasity

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great attitude to have. I need to become more active. My problem is that I dislike exercise.

    Pam

    http://momsmutterings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8