3/31/2009

Weightloss Wednesday

Photobucket


This week I managed to stay on track with my fitness goals. I actually did my exercises 6 days this week and started cardio. Its a mindset and I have to really get this to be a habit! I found that if I keep my list of exercises ( printed from Spark) on my desk, and do one at a time through out the day that it is not a big "I gotta do this" thing. I am seeing the benifits already. I was also able to mow our very large lawn. I love this! Quiet time alone and exercise too.


I had some stressful days and ate accordingly. I should feel guilty but I do not. Mostly because I was able to balance it all out over the next few days. I gained and lost and in the end at weigh in gained a pound.


By recording what I am eating ( again) I have been able to keep things in check. This takes time and sometimes its really hard to do but I think it is worth the effort, It really shows my habits...good or bad and helps me adjust to keep the calories where they should be.


I plan to increase my exercise time this week and my cardio. I also plan to plan ahead even more as this is the busy time of year and I need to be ready for meals out and such.


I hope you are all taking time for yourselves and staying the journey.

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you....exercising. I know that has taken hard work and God's help for you to have the ability to do that much exercise in a week due to your illness. I too emotionally eat. Before this journey I really did not think I did, but I was VERY misraken. I ususally do not feel guilty about it either, because for the first time in my life.....I may eat horribly, then I bounce back. Before I would eat horribly and just keep on, putting any weight lost back on. I have lost 20lbs before and gained every lb back and then some. At least now, I may gain a lb or 2, but I correct the error and move on.

    You are doing wonderfully!!!!!!!!!!!

    Be blessed,

    Chasity

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8