6/05/2009

Show and Tell Friday

Photobucket


Since my photos have not made it from the camera to the computer I will post a repeat. ( not many came to visit last week!)


It was our 29th wedding anniversary last week. It really does not seem that long ago that we walked down the isle! A 20 minute ceremony and a lifetime together.  We are hoping for 29 more years!


We had a nice dinner out at our favorite BBQ place ( Jakes). Cruised the beach strip. There was a concert at the beach so it was too crowded to get out and walk. Hubby got a bouquet of flowers and a movie for us to watch.


Please visit my sticky post often as I update daily! If any one has a great freebie please leave me a note.


 


7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. What beautiful pictures!


    Jenna @ Newlyweds

    http://newlyweds.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You took look soooooooooo wonderful on your day !!! I just loved getting a peek into your sweet memories and you two look so happy and in love. What a great day that must have been. Happy Anniversary. ( I had left a comment on the last time but something must have happened. ((sniff, sniff)) )


    I pray BIG blessings on MANY years to come my SSiC !!


    ((HUGS)) in Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam @ Mom's MutteringsJune 5, 2009 at 10:26 AM

    Aww! How cute you two were! Happy anniversary. I think it is wonderful to see couples that are still happy and in love after several years. It's so rare these days.

    Hugs,

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers! Congratulations and Happy Belated Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely photos! Congrats on 29 years. Tomorrow is 11 years for my dh and I...

    Blessings,

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful! May God grant you many more years together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great slide show - I always enjoy looking at people's wedding photographs. 29 years is a real witness in this day in age!

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8