2/17/2010

Weightloss Wednesday

Photobucket


I have to be honest....no exercize this week


                                      no  trying to cut back on food this week


                                      and luckly I did not gain any weight this week.


My schedule is full. I am struggling to find balance. So my goals remain the same:


cut back on portions


eat less processed foods and no sugar


exercise three times a week and stretch daily


increase walking goal to make 2 miles a day!


Foods from the Bible


Click on the Biblical Food below for fun nutrition information!




1 comment:

  1. It is all okay. I think we will all feel in the mood/motivation for it all when spring hits. I live in AL which normally has mild winters..........well this one has been crazy and far from mild in my book. I have spring fever bad.......the kind where you want it REAL bad. I think when it warms up it will just be easier. I am giving up sugar and bread as well for 40 days. I have warned my family.....I may be cranky for a while, heehe. Detox on them are hard on me, but I am determined with God help............I will do it!!!!!!

    Be proud of the small steps, and you have goals and you can suceed with goals!!!

    Love you,

    Chasity

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8