6/16/2010

The Zoo Part 5: Rose Garden

The Rose Garden at the Zoo has always been a favorite spot. Its peaceful. There are benches to sit on and it is in view of the river. I could spend hours there. The fragrance is amazing. I have been lucky to see the garden in its infancy 21 years ago. Is now a mature beauty to behold. Click on the thumbnail to go to album. You will notice a few other flowers. A few years ago a hurricane destroyed the victorian glass green house. Gardens were planted in its place.

Free Image Hosting at www.picturetrail.com

1 comment:

  1. " I have been lucky to see the garden in its infancy 21 years ago."

    One of the blessings of living in one place for a long time is the opportunity to watch it change and grow.

    Beautiful pictures, beautiful family - I look forward to getting to know you.

    Loretta

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8