2/20/2011

Books Books Books...

We have so many books that I am sure they are supporting the roof of our home. We collect old hymnals, music books, poem books. We love coffee table books, books on trains, crafts, and how to books. Good christian novels and historical fiction...and more. Each month we attend our library sale. Books are cheap. A buck on down to 25 cents a piece. I recently developed a love for cook books. This months finds: This Too Shall Pass. A delightful cookbook full of good comfort food! The Pacific Northwest . Whats not to love about a cookbook that shares my love ( I was born and raised in the PNW)? And Betty Crocker One Dish Family Favorites. I love one dish cookbooks.
I also found Crocheting in Plain English. I love the way this woman writes! Click on the "look inside" and read how she came to love crochet. http://www.amazon.com/Crocheting-Plain-English-Easy-follow/dp/0312014120
Looks like I am going to be adding recipes to my files this week!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got some great books. The crochet one sounds really interesting. I love treasure hunting for books and other treasures. Have a nice evening. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I should probably add a few cookbooks to my library!

    Thanks for the tip about keeping the needle sharp. I was able to get a pin cushion with emery in it for 99 cents at JoAnn Fabrics with my coupon!

    Blessings!
    Sharity

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8