7/02/2011

Family Times

I know ya all wanna see the new and updated house but family comes first! My oldest and his bride were down for a visit this week. Lots of cooking, sitting in the shade, chatting, playing ( yep those are legos), watching movies and just chilling together. Our second born was working overtime lots this week. Last week he worked all day and drove an hour each evening to play in the band for a teen camp. The photos at the beach are the day after camp was over.
See the lovely bench? The work crew created that last week from the granite curb slabs we had in the yard. Isn't it great?
Our beloved dog was sick this week. He is doing better. So thankful for feed stores that still carry antibiotics and such.
Grampa Joes is a very small very yummy diner in our neighborhood. Good old fashioned hamburgers and the works.
So the cup in the photo? Just my favorite. Love the cup and it was a gift from one of my kids.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The bench is so neat! Love it!

    I like your favorite mug too! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8