1/26/2012

Spring Cleaning in Winter?

I guess I am a bit confused like the trees in the above photo. These trees generally bloom in late March. This year they are blooming now.  Poor confused trees.
I have been cleaning places unseen. The silverware and utensil drawer, the never looked in cupboard above the fridge, the awkward corner cupboard, and the shelves above the washer and dryer. I also weeded out stuff in the dish cupboard. Took six boxes to the thrift store. I sure hope this cleaning bug continues!

5 comments:

  1. I am doing the same. I cleaned out closets 2 days ago. And just cleaned out books, toys, etc. We are in AL and they had tornadoes a bit north of us.....that is not a Jan thing either. CRAZY WEATHER. Hope you have happy cleaning, ha. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am confused, too. We keep getting weird weather, too. I am hoping February is not more cold and snowy than usual to make up for it. Your tress are lovely though. I am not in a cleaning mood, but need to be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering if our things will bloom early as well. I need some of that cleaning mojo rubbed off on me! Sounds like you've been productive. Have a great rest of the week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are definitely keeping busy. Ours isn't blooming yet, but with our weather, ours might too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the kind of cleaning that feels good to get done, but no one notices. :)

    I have heard that not only are the trees flowering, but the sap is running, too, and the bulbs are starting to come up. Poor, confused, flora!

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8