2/02/2013

Row One!

Laying it out to figure out our design. CW quilts are generally made with one color backing such as bleached muslin however I used a variety of colors based on what I had and was given. So here we are laying it out to get the best color combos. We had help! Behr is the best designer! DSCN3787
DSCN3790
DSCN3795
Row one complete ( except the hand work of putting in the windows)! DSCN3799 This past week we found some awesome old games from our childhood. Anyone else remember these? DSCN3785
DSCN3784

4 comments:

  1. I knew you had to have at least one cat helper! Your quilt is going to be awsome! I do remember those games. I think my grandmother had them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty. You are doing such a great job. I do remember those games, though I don't know that I've played either of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your quilt, the soft pink is very pretty. We have the vintage Stratego game, my hubby ordered it from e-bay last year and he and my son play it frequently. Hope you are well. Take care, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am catching up. Had a few minutes on wifi.
    WOW WOW WOW!!!! That quilt is amazing and it is not even finished. It is and is going to be beautiful!!!!
    Luna looks sweet. I kinda like reptiles, ha.
    Love all the recipes you have been posting. I am marking a few on my pinterest.....so I can make them later. Blessing!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8