1/11/2014

Click 365: Keep The Cats Away!

In my home keeping the cats out of projects is a challenge. They love to get into everything. This is how I keep them out of my yarn. It works well. I also have a smaller one made from a blue bunny ice cream container. The coffee container works well for big bulky yarn.

Speaking of cats. Its Saturday so here is another one of our feline pets. This is Abby. She was the runt of the litter, less than 1/2 the size of her siblings at birth, and she was several hours late on her birthday! ( we actually thought momma cat was done with labor) She is a very affectionate happy cat.

 
Here she is shortly after birth being loved on by our dog.
About a month old.
Here she is two months later. She is the one on bottom.
If you count there are 7 cats in this photo. 3 adult sibs and 4 kitten sibs. Abby is the one nearest to Behr.

And here she is in her favorite places. On my craft table or in my lap. She is always close by.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful cat. All your cats are beautiful. Do you have seven of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, cute little cat. So small. What a great idea with using the coffee canister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great way to keep your yarn away from the cats. They all look so cute.

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8