5/26/2014

Growing, Growing, Gone....or not.

A survey of the garden found some amazing growth, rain tattered blooms, and a few surprises.
 Tomato Plants have several blooms on them.
 Sage, Catnip and Spearmint are doing amazing.

 The hanging baskets blooms have doubled in size.

 The six free climbers I acquired last year have all bloomed and grown very well. They are damaged from the hard rain and hail we had earlier this month.
 From a twig to a thriving plant! Wisteria ...not sure what color it's blooms will be and may have to wait till next season to find out.
 First Hydrangea bloom.
 This was gifted to me. It was very wilted. Seems to be thriving now. I think it is lambs ear but not sure.
 Look close. I lost a very large rose bush. We do not know why it died.There were no signs of disease, wilt ect.
 You can see the gap it has left. But perhaps it will come back?
 The Knockout Roses are a beautiful color this year and so full.
Tickled to see these popping up under the roses! Beautiful pink Lilly plants.
Beautiful boquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8