7/04/2014

Just Catching Up



 Finished another gift...this is not the finished project! Just the beginnings of it. I love these hooks. The yarn slides off so well. My dream hooks are wooden bamboo. Some day! Now on to a project that will use up my scraps. I am going to try a Kaleidoscope Afgan  This is something that I can take with me on my vacation to my sisters.
 Forgot to post about Fathers Day! The girls got their dad a new BBQ. The old one was 13 years old and needed to be replaced.
 We love cooking outdoors and use the bbq even in the cold winter months.

 
I do not have a picture to post ( yet ) but we have acquired a box at the community garden. One of the boxes was abandon by it's pervious owner and needs a caregiver at least for the rest of this season. The community garden is right here in our neighborhood. I get free veggies all the time. This week we picked yellow squash,  tomatoes, zucchini,  and lots of herbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8