3/26/2009

Christmas Countdown 2009

 



Well the month just flew right by! I did not finish the attic clean out as we had some very wet weather. Need to be able to take stuff outside to sort it.


I did finish one gift. It is a hat and collar scarf. It will be wrapped up with a pair of matching gloves, homemade earrings and a necklace.


 


This month I will continue to make gifts and hope to get at least three done. I am also making all my own gift boxes and bags. Hope to have one done to show by next month.


If the weather drys out we will get to the attic. If not it will be there!

2 comments:

  1. so cute. I want to learn how to knit~~~just have not had the time to sit down and try. I have not done my Christmas post~~~the month did fly by and I did nothing~~~well I did lots, but not for the Christmas prep, lol.

    Be blessed,

    Chasity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! They look GREAT ! I know what you mean by tearing out and trying again . I am going to show soon my fingerless gloves. Im am making gifts too but can't show and say it is for someone. [0; I will show but not tell who it is for. [0= I am tickled pink with what I have been doing in my knitting. I am making a lot of 3D projects now days. I mean knitting in a circle with double pointed needles or circular needles.


    You must be using one of those for your hat, right ?

    Keep up the GREAT work. You have done very well for someone who is starting. Give yourself a BIG pat on the back.


    Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8