4/09/2009

On Spring Break This Week

This week we are on Sring Break. We will not have any school! I hope to accomplish alot.


Third Quarter Grades and last Quarter Schedules


Gallery Art Wall : something I have wanted to do a very long time.


Clean many areas of the home: Floors, major dusting, wash curtains, put away winter clutter, all bathrooms and hopefully the under the stair closet. ( notice it is last on my list!)


IF the weather clears ( no rain) I will get the yard in order too!


So if I am missing in action it is because I am busy!



2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a blast and get all your to-do's done. Enjoy the week!!!!!

    be blessed,

    Chasity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember...do you have a digital camera ? You take a pic a day of something you are up to. [0=


    Praying blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8