4/21/2009

Weightloss Wednesday

Photobucket


This had been a good week! I mananged to walk 6 out of 7 days, stretch each day, and Do light strength exercising each day.  ( I focus on a different body area each time so I do not stress the muscles) I also made myself eat 6 to 8 servings of veggies/fruits each day, 10 glasses of water, a vinegar tonic, and green tea. I lost 3lbs this week. I am below my first goal!


I found a really cool exercise tool this week at the thrift store. Its called an Air Climber. Cost 89.00 to 130.00 brand new. I paid three dollars for it! You can go here  http://www.theairclimber.com   to see what it is and how it works. I really love it! ( though I would never have spent that kind of money to buy it brand new) I plan to work out on it two times a day.



I am very close to my second weight goal. I want to keep fit for life.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing sooooooooo GREAT ! Keep up the AWESOME work and now with your new exercise tool you will really burn the calories now. Wahoo you go girl !!


    Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you are doing really well. How do you manage to drink 10 glasses of water a day? I find that so difficult.


    Keep up the brilliant work.


    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!

    HEy I am back, well I hope so anyway. I plan to post before I go to bed tonight.

    Be blessed,

    Chasity

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8