12/23/2009

Weightloss Wednesday

Photobucket


http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/chasity 


Well I guess the big question is How did I do this week? Not so good! I am not even going to get on the scale today! Christmas goodies, dinners, are lurking at every turn and I have no will power. Try as I might I just did not do well.


On the positive side I did restart with Spark. Updated the page and hope to get back into the swing of logging my food and exercise. This was a huge help to me last year. If you are not familiar with spark here is a link to the main page. http://www.sparkpeople.com/ This group has tools to help you stay motivated on your weightloss journey. Chasity introduced me to it last year and I am so glad she did! This is the link to my page which is currently pretty empty.  http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=SIERRADREAMER


I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy the fudge and all the Christmas dinner fixings and most of all enjoy your family and friends.

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Don't even think about getting on that scale, just drink your water and be kind to yourself, in thoughts and actions. ((HUGS)) January will come soon enough for torture, ROFL!!


    Walking beside you~

    love,

    Shani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Shani ! Do your best and the rest will be better in the New Year. I can't find my scale and I am okay with that, lol. I am soooooooo happy your dd and bride are home and you all get to enjoy them. Have a TON of FUN !


    Blessings and ((HUGS)) my SSiC

    In Him<><

    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing just fine, dearest! This is NOT the time to get on the scale! I'm not even going to use a scale. I have pretty skirts and pants and sweaters in my closet and in my drawers that I cannot wear because I went to a size 18 :-( They are 14's. (I went rapidly through 16's up to 18...so my healthy size is 14.) Those clothes will be my "scale!"


    Have a BLESSED Christmas!

    Lori (aka Plans4You and Serenity in the Suburbs)

    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/serenityinthesuburbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you, I do NOT plan on getting on the scale until next year. We have all our Christmas things and that includes about 2,000 miles of traveling this month (and that is prob. a little low estimate) sigh with all that traveling........no routine at all. Although, it the season and I am okay with that. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Making special memories with the family and eating as much fudge as you want, haha.

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8