1/11/2010

Quiet Moments

quietmoments


Welcome to Quiet Moments Meme. Lets bless one another by sharing and encouraging one another in our walk with the Lord. Simply share something from your bible reading, bible study, answered prayer, pray needs, inspriational song ect. Keep it up lifting and encouraging! I will be posting this each Monday. Feel free to join at any time during the week. Link up with Mr Linky at the bottom of the post. If you would like a button please let me know.


 This week Jeremiah 29: 11 has ment so much to me.


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


This scripture is written during a battle... a time of turmoil. I am not in turmoil or battle...at least not of that magnatude. But we are in need of reassurance and direction. So I belive this scripture gives guidance during a time of confusion. It has helped me to stay focused on the fact that God already has the plan ( of course in Jeremiah he was talking about Israel ) for my life. He indeed cares for me and knows what is best for me. So I need to let go and let God. That is peace!


God will provide comfort and peace no matter what we are going through.  This does not mean that life will be easy and that no harm will come to you.  Rather that God will walk with you and bring peace even in times of massive trouble and calamity.   ( such as in the book of Jeremiah)



Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.


~ Ephesians 3:20, NLT


Please click on Mr Linky to link yourself.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8