10/17/2011

Finally Some Photos

 This pretty geranium is about done. I love the vibrant magenta color. It has bloomed since May.
 Morning Glories are about done too. This one was kind enough to be open for us! I just love the colors the Lord put together in this flower!
 Just a nice perspective of the fence decor.
 Monster Crystals! Go back a few post back and you will see the small beginnings of these. Now they are doubling in size every day. Amazing!
 Even overflowing the container and on to the table.

2 comments:

  1. Your monster crystals look like a fun project. And the last of the summer color is pretty. Hope you had a happy Monday. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crystals look cool. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8