3/28/2012

Busy Season

My blog sits all alone...neglected. And I think it may stay that way a while. Spring is full of activites. My days are full.
Working on grandbaby projects....
Weeding ( oh how I love it!) and hopefully planting soon....
Finishing up our school year...
Beginning to schedule lessons for Fall....
Planning for child #3 as she finishes Homeschool Highschool and begins her college....
Spring Cleaning again...
And projects long left undone.

So I may visit from time to time but will not be posting for a while.

From our recent nature walk. Its been a very wet spring.


But not too wet to keep these pest away. They are everywhere.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I can relate! I pray your time away is blessed and make sure you let me know when you are back. ((HUGS))

    When is the baby due again? You must be having lots of fun making baby things. I know I would. [o=

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogs are good about being patient! :-) I agree with you needing to keep your attention on real life, although, recording it here is good too because I love having a record of these precious days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am FINALLY making some sort of blog rounds...too far behind, but I pray that you are enjoying your family time.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete


Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. Psalms 143:8